- Hotel Interiors Marketplace
Joint promotional platform for showcasing the products of 200 companies specializing in the contract hospitality sector. It combines exhibition spaces, a program of conference and specific contents for the contract sector: materials, designer spaces and other features.
- Facilitating efficient links between supply and demand in the contract hospitality channel. 3,200 visitors at the 2016, primarily including opinion leaders and hotel purchasing professionals
- Generating real business opportunities for the participating companies: 1,200 projects detected at the 2016 edition
- Exhibition area with integrative product and material sections
- Conference sessions and discussion panels on relevant issues in the contract hospitality sector
- Unique sections and valuable contents (Design, Materials&Tech Experience, Lounge and Knowledge Areas)
With international brands accounting for over 20% of the participating companies and professionals coming from more than 25 countries, it is now recognized as a global event.
At InteriHotel, CENFIM organizes international missions with opinion leaders and project managers from hotel chains to markets with high potential in terms of contract hospitality: Mexico, the USA, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Costa Rica, United Arab Emirates, etc.
It is held every year in October/November. The first edition was held in 2011.
Since the 2015 edition, the event is held at the Barcelona International Convention Centre (CCIB).
Applicable results for companies
Brand visibility, contacts and real business opportunities in the contract hospitality sector:
- Spain's leading event on hotel interior design
- International visibility (visitors from more than 25 countries)
- Identification of hotel refurbishment projects or new hotel constructions among the professionals registered for the event*
* Information on profiles and opportunities passed on to the participating companies
For the 2011 to 2014 editions, funded by the Tarragona Provincial Council, ACCIÓ and MINETUR, and co-financed by the participating companies
From the 2015 edition onwards, 100% financed by the participating companies
List of participating companies (2019)