The Delegate Committee is responsible for strategic management, operational supervision and providing support for the technical team.
The members of the Delegate Committee represent the cluster’s value chain and CENFIM’s member companies. There are representatives from manufacturers specializing in different aspects of interior furnishings, suppliers and retailers.
The members of the Delegate Committee assigns areas of responsibility within CENFIM to the Trustees in view of their capacity for the role based on their experience and their company’s specialist activities:
- Sr. Marc Barreno (Barinsa), chairman
- Sr. Carlos Mengual (Ferreteria Mengual), vice-chairman
- Sr. Anton Bentanachs (Arquetypo)
- Sr. David Circuns (Planning sisplamo)
- Sr. Enric Espinal (Carintec, Grupo Carinbisa)
- Sr. Enric Ros (Mobles Ros)
- Sr. Francesc Julià (Kave home, Grup Julia)
- Sr. Joan Estellé (Parquets Estellé)
- Sr. Manuel Gancedo (Tapicerías Gancedo)
- Sra. Marta Masdeu (Estiluz)
- Sr. Sergio Záforas (HP)
The Delegate Committee meet periodically. As well as the business people that make up the Executive Team, the Director of CENFIM also attends these meetings.