The Delegate Committee is responsible for strategic management, operational supervision and providing support for the technical team.
The members of the Delegate Committee represent the cluster’s value chain and CENFIM’s member companies. There are representatives from manufacturers specializing in different aspects of interior furnishings, suppliers and retailers.
The Committee assigns areas of responsibility within CENFIM to the Trustees in view of their capacity for the role based on their experience and their company’s specialist activities:
- Sr. Carlos Mengual (Ferreteria Mengual), Chairman: communication and member relations
- Sr. Anton Bentanachs (Arquetypo): innovation in manufacturing technologies and processes
- Sr. David Circuns (Planning sysplamo): branding
- Sr. Esteve Vergés (Silleria Vergés): internationalisation
- Sr. José Bertolín (Grupo Lober): retail
- Sr. Marc Barreno (Barinsa): activities in "contract"
- Sr. Ramon Gabarró (Gabarró Hermanos), specific activities for the wood and furniture sector
- Sra. Sara Forné (Mobenia): product design and trends
The Delegate Committee meet every two months. As well as the business people that make up the Executive Team, the Director of CENFIM also attends these meetings.